Saturday, June 5, 2010

Lesson 5: Seeing The Forest For The Trees!










Wow! lesson 5 already!?!? Time does fly! She liked my rock landscape, that I did for homework! So we practiced trees! This week's homework: A tree and rock landscape! ROFL. She said next week we will discuss the physics of color. I feel like a kid getting the BIG box of crayons for Christmas! Although I think it will be more like the Crayola 8. Here is my rock homework, and a practice tree. Just remember these are basic, not Monet!





3 comments:

  1. Holy crap, Cyndi - if these are basic, I cannot wait to see complicated! They look great! I'm telling you, start working on some people... Maybe people with the initials V and C and D... I'm just saying!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What Laura said. I am continuously impressed.
    Chan must be smiling on you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Basic!??! I'll show you basic. My stick figures are basic!! These are really, really good, Cyndi. You must be having a blast.

    ReplyDelete